Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2020

How to wright a blog like a pro.

hello bloggers, Today I will be sharing you how wright a great blog with you.
here is my learing goal for the week! recognise the different features and purposes of different types.
here is my work!
How to write a quality blog
To write a quality blog you firstly need to have a topic you're writing on.
Embedded it or link it so they can see what you are writing.

Publish it.If you don't publish it then it will be a draft.

now are you going to write a pro blog post?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lucas,

    You have added some really important things about writing a blog. I love that you mentioned embedding. It's also really important to write what your task was, your goal and a question at the end.

    Do you enjoy blogging?

    Mrs Bryce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes I do thanks for commenting.

      Delete


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post