Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2020

how to write the best persuasive text.

 Hi bloggers

 today i am going to show you how to make the best persuasive text in history here is my work.

A persuasive text needs a title and a argument, it needs a connective, you need reasons, also strong language also you have to have a restate opinion lastly a conclusion. 




 A persuasive text is an argument that is a fight about what is better. The main starting words are i believe, i think and i know. 




example I believe dogs are the cutest pets because they never leave you. They come in any sizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post