Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2020

bao part 4

                                           Bao  adverb  positive or negative feelings persuasive verb

Bao was playing soccer with his friends. Suddenly he made a marvellous head butt. Sadly his head was now as flat as a pancake. His friends high fived him then out of nowhere came mum scooped him up and took him away. Bao was miserable that he could not play any more. Mum and Bao went on a tram together to make him feel better from the soccer accident. So they traveled home together talking all the way home.


No comments:

Post a Comment


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post