Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2021

Lucas House Of Bricks

Hi Bloggers today I did a thing called House Of Bricks 

My favourite Lego activity was pass the brick’s because I'm not good at building Lego cars and Daniel was in the car section and he makes cars every day, and we had a lot more people who were good at making cars. It was fun to make people’s creation how I wanted it, not how they wanted it.


My least favourite Lego activity was the mosaic’s because it was just making art on lego, which I didn't like because I'm a terrible artist and I don’t normally use 1 by 1 blocks.



Have you done House Of Bricks before

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Lucas,
    I really liked you blog post this week. You wrote a lot about your day. Pass the bricks was my favorite too. Maybe next time you could write a little bit more about your work at the start but other than that your blog post this week was very good.
    I have done house of bricks before
    Would you want to do house of bricks again?
    Ari

    ReplyDelete


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post