Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Going into Christchurch city

 Hi bloggers 

A few weeks ago I went into town with my hub and some people to help us out. In this post I am going to tell you everything we did in that day

Have you ever been to Christchurch city?

Here is the story.

On Thursday 20th of May 2021 my hub went to Magret Mahy playground and Victoria square I was super excited when we got there we were asked to line up in a single file line in our classes I was fine with that like most people my first thing I needed to do was look at the secrets and do a scavenger hunt I was fine with my score like most people. Next up we looked at the mats I found out a lot of information about the otautahi mats. Next we went on the waka we did our practise and we were on I learned a lot of commands, it was very tiring for me. Lastly we went to victoria square we learnt about victoria square there were three mats and two statues our task for victoria square was to draw our own custom pou.


 

My favourite part of the trip was when we got to feed the Tuna (Eeles) because I almost fed two ginormous Tuna. I felt so sad that I had to get more Tuna food. I had my last shot at it. I failed for the second time, one minute passed and I almost fell in. No one had realised it but in my brain I was laughing.


Something I learnt was that there were 13 mats and they were all over the town. It was very interesting to learn the different patterns on the mats. I couldn't stop smiling because of how interesting it was.


The thing I found the most interesting was when I got to do a treasure hunt I found four out of five secrets. I loved my score. Most people had the same score as me and my team. I found all the secrets of Magret Mahy playground from the ark to a song.


This trip has helped me with my PBL because in my pbl we are learning about moari and Christchurch is full of moari stuff from poi’s to arks. In the end it gave me the idea to draw a waka on the basketball court.



1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Lucas,
    Your blog post this week was very good. It sounds like you had a lot of fun. Yes I have been to Christchurch before. Maybe next time you could talk a little bit more about your work but other than that your blog post this week was very good.
    Keep up the awesome work.
    Ari

    ReplyDelete


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post